
Race Team Name: Trump the Chumps
Age: 42 & 21, (Hey, at least she's legal)
Relationship: Husband and Wife (In at least 27 states)
Hobbies/Interest: Mark-Under Aged Women and Jazz music. Katie-Money and Men- In that order. "I don't care how old they are. Money's good old or new. It doesn't matter to me." Strengths: Mark- How good I once was. ( I get stronger the older I get) Katie- All my money. (Or my husbands. It doesn't matter, it's all mine in the end.....really)
High School: Mark Jordan Beet Diggers. I was there the first year it started. It was the first high school in Utah, you know. Katie- Oh, I loved high school, I remember it like it was yesterday. Gooooo Tigers!!!
Embarrassing Moment: Mark- That's a story for another group. Better left at home. Let's just say.... it involved the honeymoon. Katie- I went back for the homecoming dance at my highschool last year with my new husband (Shoutout to the Tigers!). All my friends told me how cute it was that I brought my dad.... It wasn't very nice.
Achievements: Mark- I built my business from nothing and only had 5 dollars in my pocket when I started. I worked through holidays and weekends and pulled 90 hour weeks for the first 5 years. I remember when I made my first $1,000. It was such a great feeling of accomplishment. Katie- I bought 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of pants and an ice cream for $1,000. I was such a bargain shopper that day. It was exhausting.
Motto you live by: Mark- Work hard, play hard. Katie- Shop 'till you drop, or at least until your hair appointment.
Race Strategy: Mark- Rely on my wife's good looks. Katie- Buy my way to 1st place.
Twanda & Shi'thead

Race Team Name: Trump the Chumps
Age: 22 & 24
Relationship: WWF tag team wrestling champions(brother/sister)
Hobbies/Interest: Four square, Knitting, Going off sweet jumps in my mom's driveway. Building Snow forts.
High School: The school of Mom. We were homeschooled, so we could focus on our acting/wrestling career
Embarrassing Moment: Shi'thead- When Twanda pinned me for the first time. She's so super strong. (Said with a lisp). Twanda- When all my friends found out that I was a girl. I had them fooled until we all hit puberty and grew in different places.
Achievements: Winning the "SmackDown" against Jake the Snake and his wife.
Motto you live by: Fake an injury until they give in. Take no prisoners.
Race Strategy: We don't want to give it away, but let's just say it involves our motto. Also, watch out for the pile driver.

1 comment:
There is no way we are going to lose with twanda and shi'thead on our team. O'Doyle rules!
Post a Comment