Russ 42 yo WM 5’8” 180, before dinner, dark hair, a bit hard to look at and a little over weight. Bingham HS class of 84
Becca 38 yo WF 5’5” 115, gorgeous, dark hair (this week), pleasing to the eye. Bingham HS Class 88
Russ- I am a Sergeant at the Sheriff’s Office and like donuts. I spent 10 years in patrol and 4 years on the SWAT team. I teach pursuit and emergency driving. I served a mission in Japan, a long time ago, where I was considered above average height. I have high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Greatest Achievement: besides marrying Becca, Staying alive through 42 years of dumb decisions.
Hobbies: SCUBA diving, lifting weights, coaching little league football (16 Yrs), running (slow for short distances), hunting and shooting, eating, BBQ’ing, eating BBQ, camping, ATV’ing, traveling, watching football, and anything else that avoids responsibility.
Becca owns her own Salon, (Hair & Body Works in South Jordan)(shameless plug) when scheduling your appointments please remember she is a beautician not a magician, she cant fix everyone, but she does try. She has high cholesterol and arthritis due to a high saline count. Greatest achievement: 20 plus years with Me.
Her hobbies: SCUBA Diving, working out, running, traveling, cleaning up after Russ, camping, wants to Hike but can’t carry Russ and his backpack for more than 100 ft., recently got her CCW. She is often mistaken for the “Energizer Bunny” due to her work ethic and enthusiasm. Ran a half marathon and is training for a mini triathlon. Did I mention she is “HOT”?
About us; We have been married for over 20 years we have four kids, Ronnie 18, Chelsie 17, Courtnie 15, Bryant 10, (we didn’t have a TV early in our marriage), How we met is a sordid tail of forbidden love, I was a prison guard, Becca was an inmate. She looked so cute in her jump suit, (insert purring kitty sound here). We have lived in Riverton for 15yrs. Prior to that we lived at the Grand Canyon for 4 years. We enjoy working out together, when time permits, traveling and cruises, camping, and being with each other and the kids. We have been diving in Florida, California, Cancun, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St Thomas, Cabo San Lucas, and at the Crater in Midway, UT. We love chocolate, skinny dipping, long walks on the beach, sunsets and a cool summer breeze.
Motto: All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Winning strategy: Shoot first ask questions later. CHEAT!!!
TEAMATES PROFILE UNKNOWN AS OF YET. SOON TO COME!

1 comment:
Awww. What a cute family picture!! You realize you can't have them help you in any way. It's just you two. Good luck with that. I'm their favorite aunt and I'm sure they will help me if I asked. :) It really is a cute family picture, though. Did Jen take that?
Post a Comment