
Race Team Name: H.A.M.S.
Age: 29.45/28.00333333333
Relationship: Married, although Jon and I occasionally hookup./Madly in love with my husband.
Hobbies/Interest: I am interested in racing, and in things that are amazing. But not when you combine them./Photography (primarily nudes)
Strengths: My right pinky. It can lift 350 lbs./Incredible ability to sound like a pirate. And X-ray vision.
High School: Viewmont High GO VIKINGS!/Hillcrest Husky
Embarrassing Moment: See answer for "Relationship"/Publicly mooning my dad at 4 yrs old.
Achievements: 1991 Bonneville District of the Boy Scouts of America record holder for the fastest tying of a bowline knot. (over, under, around and through)/Spawned two children. One will be President, the other will not.
Motto you live by: You have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost, that is where they should be. Now put a foundation under them. -HD Thoreau/Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Who? Who?
Race Strategy: Cheat./Go quick like a bunny.
Comments to fellow competitors: I will crush you in my tiny fist like the bugs that you are. You will feel the pain of a thousand fiery suns upon your backs, and you will beg for mercy. But no one will hear you, mostly because I crushed you. Remember? I said that like 5 seconds ago. /Oh no you di'int.
Mike & Heidi
Race Team Name: H.A.M.S.
Relationship: Husband and Wife
Hobbies/Interest: Skiing, Games, Computer Games/Shopping, Arts & Crafts, Gardening
Strengths: analytical, Logical/ Creative
High School: Eagle High, Idaho/ Bountiful High, Utah
Embarrassing Moment: When leading the class in the Pledge of Allegiance, I accidently started by saying a prayer and began with, “Heavenly Father”/ I was laughing so hard while playing tag that I wet my pants. I was seventeen.
Achievements: I have solved the Rubik’s Cube in under 1 minute / I have beat level 28 High on Dr. Mario NES
Motto you live by: Work Hard. Play Hard. / Improve life by making it beautiful.
Race Strategy: Have Fun/ You think I am going to post my race strategy to my opponents? Think again.
Comments to fellow competitors: I am not a trash talker, but I like competition so bring it on/ I am excited and curious to race. I hope we win.

1 comment:
H.A.M.S.- What does that stand for? Heads Are Mighty Sweaty? Have A Muckle Sandwhich? Here Are Mean Samarai's? I can't figure it out.
Post a Comment